- What is Autism? …a better explanation!
- Autism Awareness in Australia
- What is Asperger’s Syndrome?
- Explaining A.S. to Others
- Should You Explain the Diagnosis to the Child?
- Explaining the Diagnosis to the Child with Autism
- Girls and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Strengths and Advantages of Being an Aspie
My ramblings about Autism & Asperger’s Syndrome
07/07/2015 Empathizing with sensory and movement differences: moving toward sensitive understanding of autism
16/11/2014 Theory finds that individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome don’t lack empathy – in fact if anything they empathize too much (reblogged from “Seventhvoice”)
07/03/2013 High Functioning Autism in Females – Addressing the level of misdiagnosis reported by parents of daughters with Asperger’s Syndrome – High Functioning Autism (reblogged from “Seventhvoice” with my comments re my personal experience added)
02/04/2012 World Autism Awareness Day
09/11/2011 Autistics Speaking Day
06/12/2010 Kindred Spirits
08/10/2010 History of Autism …in a nutshell
12/07/2010 Autism Reality
09/05/2010 Happy Mother’s Day!
23/02/2010 Mary and Max
01/02/2010 A Vanishing Diagnosis?
31/08/2009 Different …it’s not so bad
31/08/2009 Through My Eyes
04/06/2009 Colours of the Week
16/01/2009 Prenatal Testing for Autism?
21/12/2008 Bittersweet Endings and New Beginnings
08/11/2008 Oops, Wrong Planet
02/10/2008 The Geek Syndrome
10/08/2008 Aspie Quiz
25/07/2008 Autistics Need Acceptance, Not Cure