Recently I received this “prestigious” award from Angel at Mind Retrofit. It originated with Jillsmo at Yeah. Good Times and is gradually spreading around the blogosphere. Oh, and in case you were wondering about the pronunciation of the award name, here’s a note from Jillsmo…
BTW, that’s pronounced meem-tastic. I didn’t want you pronouncing it wrong in your head. How embarrassing….
I’ve copied the rules exactly as they are on Jillsmo’s page …but I felt I had to ‘sanitize’ the language somewhat to accommodate my own delicate sensibilities …ahem… 😉
Here are the rules:
1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don’t have to put it in your sidebar, I think that would seriously be asking too much). It’s so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there’s even a little fucking jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom. It’s horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we’re creating here. If you need a higher resolution version… I totally have one!!
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some shit rubbish up, we’ll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we’re just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 that you lied about, you lying bastards liars! But don’t go crazy trying to think of stuff, you’ll see by the example I’ve set below that we’re not really interested in quality here.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don’t like or don’t really have much of an opinion about. I don’t care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don’t really care.
4. If you fail to follow any of the above rules, I will fucking hunt your ass you down and harass you incessantly until you either block me on Twitter or ban my IP address from visiting your blog. I don’t know if you can actually do that last thing, but I will become so annoying to you that you will actually go out and hire an IT professional to train you on how to ban IP addresses just so that I’ll leave you alone. I’m serious. I’m going to do these things. Starting with the 5 of you I’m about to pass this award on to.
**NEW** 5. This one isn’t actually a rule, but once you do the above, please come back here and link up to the Memetastic Hop so that I can keep track of where this thing goes.
Here are my lies …or truths?
- I love doing the laundry. I find it very therapeutic.
- I have a tattoo where only my husband gets to see it. 😉
- Unlike a lot of other people, I loathe and detest chocolate!
- I have a pilots license and enjoy flying whenever I get the chance.
- I had trouble making up lies about myself and this meme thing took far too long to do.
Now, in spite of the evil, scary threats in rule 4, I am going to break the rules here and only award this to one person, because all the other people I had in mind already have this wonderful award!
And the winner is………